How to find and check Cash Balance in BDO Nomura?
I know a lot of you have also been wondering where to find your available cash balance on your BDO Nomura account. The dashboard in this online trading platform does not display the Cash Balance right away after you log in like other trading platforms do.
For first time users, the struggle seems real. I myself was wondering where to find stuff.
But as go along the tabs and tools, you will get familiar using BDO Nomura better.
To find your available fund balance, you have to dig a little further to your portfolio tab to find that magic amount.
In this page, we are gonna discuss how to find that amount in 2 different and easy ways. Continue reading below.
2 Ways to Find and Check Cash Balance in BDO Nomura Account
- Log in to your BDO Nomura account. Use your BDO Online banking account username and password. You will need to provide OTP (One Time Password) as well so prepare your cellphone.
- On the Quote Screen Dashboard, select Portfolio Tab
3. Select Equities Portfoli0
4. Now you will see on the center your available Cash Balance
Another way is by typing a stock code when you buy or sell stocks. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your BDO Nomura account
- On the Quote Screen Dashboard, search a symbol. Anything you want. In this example, I will be searching for MBT (Metrobank).
3. You will see at the bottom section, info about your chosen stock, in this case, MBT. Your Trading Limit will appear.
Those are the two common ways to check out your available cash balance or available funds on your BDO Nomura online account.
There may be other ways, too. Do you know another ways, why not share them below at the comments? Sharing will help more people.